Since 2010, Antwerp Summer University offers short-term academic programmes of high quality based on the excellence of the University of Antwerp and its partners. From a tiny initiative in 2010 with 70 students in 3 programmes, Antwerp Summer University has grown into an established Summer University, expecting over 500 students from over 60 countries in 2020. Looking for an unforgettable summer full of knowledge and fun? Spread the word or apply now for one of the 28 summer schools available! 16 programmes are already open for application, while the full offer will be announced mid-February 2020.
- All programmes offer high quality education (lectures, visits, workshops).
- Participants can acquire ECTS credits upon successful completion.
- Target groups are different for each programme (students, researchers and/or professionals).
- Scholarships and reduced fees are available for various summer schools.
- Fun & interesting social activities are organised on evenings and in weekends.
- 98% of last year’s participants would recommend Antwerp Summer University to others.
Visit www.uantwerp.be/asu and find out everything about the programmes of University of Antwerp’s summer schools!