The YERUN Research Mobility Fund Working Group is being established to organise research workshops and a mobility scheme for researchers from YERUN members to create critical mass in areas where large scale investment is needed and to encourage the cross-fertilisation of ideas and promote the wider dissemination and impact of YERUN institutions’ research findings.
- The YERUN Research workshops are a vehicle for YERUN partners to exchange research ideas, gain a better understanding of complementary expertise in the thematic research priorities identified within the network (currently e.g. Health and Ageing, Big Data, Digital Humanities, Migration, and STEM), and to develop ideas for new research projects, collaborations and future research priorities.
- The YERUN Researcher Mobility Awards are competitive awards for academics and researchers from PhDs studying at YERUN universities to early career and established academics. The programme provides support for researchers to undertake up to two weeks of research at one of the other YERUN partner institutions from a different country.
The programme provides a platform to:
- work with other YERUN academics on a research project or publication
- promote multi-disciplinary research across the YERUN network
- enrich the research and training opportunities for PhD students, early career, postgraduate and postdoctoral scholars within the YERUN network.
See related documentation: