Looking for an unforgettable short study experience full of knowledge and fun? The University of Antwerp is happy to announce the launch of the first programmes for next year, all of them scheduled on campus in Antwerp!
In February 2022, the University of Antwerp will offer its first edition of Antwerp Winter University with two exciting courses to choose from:
- Winter school on Electrocatalysis (7 – 11 February 2022): The Winter school on Electrocatalysis towards a greener society is a one-week programme, hosted by the University of Antwerp (UAntwerp) and the group of applied electrochemistry and catalysis (ELCAT) of the applied engineering faculty within the frame of a European Interreg 2 Seas program (E2C, Electrons to high value chemical products).
- re-Act by design International Design Workshop Week (14 – 18 February 2022): The goal of the yearly International Design Workshop week ‘re-ACT by design’ is to trigger the creative and active design attitude among master students in (Interior) Architecture, Product Development, Urbanism & Spatial Planning, Heritage Studies, Visual Arts, or other related fields. The central aim is to explore how design and art education not only speaks to students but also entails the power and capacity to address relevant societal challenges.
Moreover, UAntwerp is pleased to announce that seven Antwerp Summer University programmes are already open for enrolment as well. Discover all of these programmes below, and make sure to keep an eye on our website as eighteen more programmes will be added to this list in February 2022!
Check out the overview of our summer and winter schools below and follow the navigation menu to find out more about content, deadlines and application details.
- All programmes offer high-quality education (lectures, visits, workshops).
- Participants can acquire ECTS credits upon successful completion. All certificates of completion are issued as a micro-credential.
- Target groups are different for each programme (students, researchers and/or professionals).
- Scholarships and reduced fees are available for various summer and winter schools.
- Fun and interesting social activities are organised in the evenings and on weekends.
- 98% of last year’s participants would recommend the programmes to others.